A nice location, close to the Hammersmith Apollo, we initially went here for just a drink. We then stumbled across its roof top terrace and decided to stay for some food before the show.
I went for the Roasted Beets, Roots and Grilled Halloumi Salad, but there are a number of other options:
- Mac and Cheese
- Roasted Beets, Roots and Grilled Halloumi Focaccia
- Vegetarian Sausage and Mash
- Veggie Burrito
- Juicy Jane Burger (Quinoa and Cheese)
- Mushroom and Cheese Filo Parcel
- Nachos Sharer (smaller than i imagined so only get for one person)
The salad was really tasty, exactly what i wanted on a 30 degrees day! The food came out in around 10 minutes too, which was great as time was not on our side.
Eat Without The Meat rating: 8.5/10
Leave a Reply